Inquire to Own an Office Evolution Franchise
A multi-unit franchise opportunity with a lot of advantages
Our success is largely due in part to our overall strategy, which includes:
- Virtually no commute – Our members live and work in the same community as our centers.
- Practically touchless entry – We’re on the first or second floor, typically with stair access.
- Stability – During challenging times, large companies often divest a portion of long-term leases, and the solopreneur market grows, making coworking increasingly relevant.
This means you can enjoy a very stable income stream, regardless of the economic conditions.
A unique niche within the coworking category
Driven by the need to align workspace with business and workstyle needs, the coworking category continues to experience tremendous growth. As the category expands, we have carved out a significant and unique niche that our members value. Proudly, we are the largest network of locally owned and operated coworking locations in the nation. Here are some highlights of our key points of differentiation.
- Located in suburban markets.
- Business-minded clientele
- Smaller footprints
- Our Ohana culture
- Space layout and design
Unique Category Niche
No company occupies this space: Suburban, locally owned national network of coworking spaces.
$1B+ Meeting Room Segment
Own an Office Evolution franchise and tap into this growing and profitable market.
Business-savvy investors can reap the rewards of owning multiple locations.
$1B+ Virtual Office Segment
The rapid growth of solopreneurs is fueling this $1 billion per year category.
Growth of Solopreneur
The growth of the solopreneur plus the right-sizing of corporate office space has fueled category growth.
Coworking represents 1.6% of commercial real estate and is projected to grow to 30% by 2030.
Recession-Resistant, Essential Service, 93% Recurring Revenue Franchise Opportunity
- Recurring revenue: Subscription-based revenue model, 93%+ income is recurring.
- Lifestyle working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Suburban model: Members and franchisees live and work in the same community, close to home.
- B2B: You’ll have professional clients, just like you.
- Semi-absentee/one employee: You hire one salaried, professional employee. That’s it.
- No food: No need to worry about food, expiring inventory or cash.
Interested in Owning an Office Evolution Franchise?
Check out our brochure for an overview of our product offering with 93% recurring revenue.