A coworking franchise investment is a great way to break into a booming industry. In fact, research shows that the coworking spaces industry in North America is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% by 2027.
Coworking spaces are becoming increasingly popular due to their many advantages. The most obvious benefit is the cost savings associated with coworking, which is often cheaper than renting a traditional office space.
Coworking also offers convenience and flexibility, as members of a shared workspace can work anywhere, anytime, without having to worry about long-term commitments or costly overhead costs. Furthermore, these spaces offer an opportunity for networking, collaboration, and business growth opportunities that traditional workspaces cannot match.
Investing in a coworking space for sale is a great way to get into the business of providing workspaces and conference rooms to freelancers, remote workers, and businesses. When you invest in a franchise, you can benefit from having an established brand name with proven success, existing customers, ready-made marketing materials, and more.
These are just a few of the benefits that an investment in a coworking space franchise can get you. Let’s take a look at Office Evolution’s franchise investment costs and the perks that come alongside them.
Our Coworking Franchise Investment Costs
One of the primary benefits of investing in a coworking franchise instead of starting your own business from scratch is that we’ve taken a lot of the guesswork out of the entire process – and that starts with a comprehensive breakdown of the investment upfront.
With more than 140 locations awarded and more than 70 in operation, we know a thing or two about how to support new franchisees from the very start. This means you can get a clearer view of the costs associated with your investment along with a clear path to your grand opening.
Let’s take a look at the dollars and cents.
- Franchise Fee: $49,500
- Overall Investment: $400,000 – $1,300,000
- Liquid Capital Required: $175,000
The initial franchise investment fee includes a number of expenses associated with onboarding and training. This includes access to our resources, flights, and lodging for your initial training and a number of other ancillary expenses related to getting you off to a fast start.
There are many factors to take into consideration in terms of your overall investment, including your location and whether you are making your first investment, converting an existing property or asset, or even making a multi-unit investment. Your overall investment includes your initial franchise fee of $49,500. This total investment number includes construction and remodeling costs, furniture and fixtures, technology and infrastructure investment, and more.
What You Get When You Invest in a Coworking Space for Sale
Thanks to Office Evolution’s award-winning franchise program, a perfected concept, and unparalleled industry experience, you’ll have all the resources you need to hit the ground running and stay on the right track.
Here are some of the perks you can expect to receive from our franchise investment.
- An existing customer base that knows the Office Evolution brand.
- Access to a proven and time-tested business model.
- Centralized, comprehensive corporate support that allows for a single-employee model.
- Modern, highly functional office space that attracts the best and brightest dreamers, risk-takers, and doers.
- Value-added amenities like meeting rooms, administrative services, and 24/7 national access for members.
- A savvy subscription-based model that yields 93% recurring revenue.
- An average revenue increase of 43% within two years.
- UFG culture and unwavering commitment to the prosperity of both tenants and partners.
Why You Should Invest in Our Office Evolution Coworking Franchise
As the #1 and fastest-growing coworking franchise, Office Evolution has been perfecting its coworking concept since 2003. The Office Evolution franchise opportunity is unmatched and carries exceptional benefits for our franchisees.
Some of the many benefits of our business model include recurring revenue, business-to-business (B2B) clients, low employee requirements, recession resistance, and a semi-absentee model.
- Recurring revenue: Our subscription-based revenue model means that over 93% of your income is recurring.
- B2B clients: Your clients will be like-minded business professionals who understand the ins and outs of conducting business.
- Recession resistance: Coworking spaces like Office Evolution are deemed an essential service, as people still need a place to work in times of recession.
- Semi-absentee model: With low employee requirements, you’ll only need to hire one salaried employee for your Office Evolution location.
Our goal is to provide our members with flexible coworking solutions that work for them while franchise owners can build their wealth.
Are you interested in an Office Evolution coworking franchise opportunity? Contact us today to start your journey.