There has never been a better time to invest in a coworking franchise opportunity. The industry is poised for massive annual growth, which is no surprise given the growing popularity of coworking spaces in the US.
Coworking spaces have become increasingly popular in recent years due to a variety of factors. These collaborative workspaces offer flexibility and a sense of community for entrepreneurs, remote workers, freelancers, and other independent professionals who don’t want to work from home but still enjoy the benefits of working outside a traditional office setting.
Additionally, shared office spaces are often more cost-effective than renting or leasing an entire office space. Many coworking spaces provide amenities such as high-speed internet and conference rooms that may not be readily available in individual homes or offices. Shared workspace models can also help foster creativity by allowing individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets to interact with one another on a daily basis.
If you are looking into owning a coworking space but aren’t sure where to start, you should consider Office Evolution for your investment.
How Our Franchisees Got Started with Our Coworking Franchise Opportunity
It has never been easier to own your very own coworking space franchise. At Office Evolution, we pride ourselves on our fine-tuned and transparent steps-to-ownership process.
- First Contact: You’ll get in touch with us to express your interest in investing in an Office Evolution franchise.
- Introductory Call: We’ll take this opportunity to get to know you and see if you’re a good fit for the Office Evolution brand. You’ll also have the chance to ask us any questions about our offering and procedures.
- Franchise Disclosure Document: Here, you’ll review our FDD and note any questions you may have for our team.
- Franchise Application: It’s time for you to fill out your franchise application to invest in an Office Evolution franchise. Here, the journey really begins.
- Discovery Day: You’ll be invited to a Discovery Day, where you’ll get the opportunity to meet our leadership team and learn more about running your new business.
- Join the Office Evolution Family: Once your application has been accepted, you’ll officially become part of the Office Evolution family of franchisees.
The Perks of Owning a Coworking Space Franchise
As the #1 and fastest-growing coworking franchise, Office Evolution has been perfecting its coworking concept since 2003. The Office Evolution franchise opportunity is unmatched and carries exceptional benefits for our franchisees.
- Recurring revenue: Our subscription-based revenue model means that over 93% of your income is recurring.
- B2B clients: Your clients will be like-minded business professionals who understand the ins and outs of conducting business.
- Recession resistance: Coworking spaces like Office Evolution are deemed an essential service, as people still need a place to work in times of recession.
- Semi-absentee model: With low employee requirements, you’ll only need to hire one salaried employee for your Office Evolution location.
Office Evolution’s Coworking Franchise Cost
With more than 140 locations awarded and more than 70 in operation, we know a thing or two about how to support new franchisees from the very start. This means you can get a clearer view of the costs associated with your investment along with a clear path to your grand opening.
- Franchise Fee: $49,500
The initial franchise investment fee includes a number of expenses associated with onboarding and training. This includes access to our resources, flights, and lodging for your initial training and a number of other ancillary expenses related to getting you off to a fast start.
- Overall Investment: $400,000 – $1,300,000
There are many factors to take into consideration in terms of your overall investment, including your location and whether you are making your first investment, converting an existing property or asset, or even making a multi-unit investment. Your overall investment includes your initial franchise fee of $49,500. This total investment number includes construction and remodeling costs, furniture and fixtures, technology and infrastructure investment, and more.
- Liquid Capital Required: $175,000
As part of your coworking franchise cost, you’ll get access to:
- An existing customer base that knows the Office Evolution brand.
- Access to a proven and time-tested business model.
- Centralized, comprehensive corporate support that allows for a single-employee model.
- Modern, highly functional office space that attracts the best and brightest dreamers, risk-takers, and doers.
- Value-added amenities like meeting rooms, administrative services, and 24/7 national access for members.
- A savvy subscription-based model that yields 93% recurring revenue.
- An average revenue increase of 43% within two years.
- UFG culture and unwavering commitment to the prosperity of both tenants and partners.
Our goal is to provide our members with flexible coworking solutions that work for them while franchise owners can build their wealth.
Are you ready to join the Office Evolution family of franchisees? Contact us today to get started!